A hair transplant is a procedure in which a doctor moves hair from the donor site and transplants it on the scalp. You can visit a well known hair transplant clinic for Hair Transplant in Ludhiana.
A hair transplantation is a technique that helps create a new hairline and remove bald spots. Hair Transplant Cost in Punjab is reliable dispensing on various factors.
What is a body hair-to-head transplant?
Body hair to head transplant is the process that involves taking hair follicles from your body, such as legs, arms, and bread, and transplanting them onto the scalp.
Can body hair be transplanted from the head?
Body hair-to-head transplant is the latest method of surgery used to transplant hair on your scalp. Hair transplant on the scalp gets hair in those body parts where hair grows, such as legs, arms, beard, etc.
Difference between scalp hair and body hair
There are differences between scalp hair and body hair
- One hundred thousand hair follicles on the scalp but 5 million follicles on the body.
- Scalp hair grows faster, compatible with body hair, and scalp hair grows longest
- Scalp hair is always in a growing stage, which is scalp hair ratio is higher than other body hair
- Scalp hair is different from body hair such as Body hair has thick hair, but scalp hair has thin hair
Hair transplant surgeons use hair from the chest, shoulder, legs, arms, bread, etc. Hair transplant surgeons first use bread because it is closest to the head, after using other body hairs. Bread hair is thick and grows faster than other body hair on the scalp.
Limitations for body hair transplantations on the scalp
- If a person is seeking body hair transplantation on the scalp after surgery, hair transplantation is in the growing stage. For some reason, such as if he has body hair disease, you consult your hair doctor about the transplant before hair transplantation.
- After transplantation on the scalp, you can see your hair growing differently. You can set the hair on your head according to what you want.
- Some people do not consider body hair transplantation on the scalp.
Advantages for body hair transplantations on the scalp
- If a person wants to make Unwanted hair helpful for hair transplantation
- Body hair also useful for eyebrow and eyelashes transplantation
- Body hair transplantation on the scalp helps to cover a scar on your head
- Body hair transplantation helps grow your hair after hair transplantation
Method for body hair transplantations on your hair
Hair transplantation uses body hair on the scalp. There are some methods used for hair transplantation.
Tissue expansion is a technique used to treat baldness on your head; this method is used for scalp injuries and repairing a burn wound on your head. Plastic surgeons are the leaders in tissue expansion.
Flap surgery is that surgery to remove a bald scalp on your head. This surgery helps cover a large area of baldness. Flap surgery depends upon the patient’s goal and needs. This surgery cut one portion of the bald scalp because one part connected to hair follicles.
Scalp reduction is a technique for hair transplantation. Such as pulling hair from the scalp, then hair comes where you suffer from baldness. And also, inject your scalp with an anesthetic where you have baldness. It helps to remove all bald scalp on your head. Scalp reduction helps to cover baldness on your head.
Can a hair transplant help to cover the whole head
Body hair transplant on the scalp covers a full head where you have baldness in the head. But it’s not a natural procedure to use scientific tools. Hair transplantation takes follicles from body parts such as the arm, leg, chest, bread, etc., and transplants on your scalp.
If you suffer from baldness or scalp infection, you can visit ASG hair transplant. They have an experienced and skilled hair doctor who provides you with effective and advanced hair restoration solutions.