In this day and age, where people are very conscious about their looks. But they do not want to spend much time on their outer grooming simultaneously . It is because of the tight schedule of the people, that they want their appearance-enhancing procedures to be carried out in less time. This is the main ground for the acceptance of hair restoration.
- Based on which factors, the total time taken for the procedure is decided?
The total time taken for the procedure is decided based on the following factors:
- The total number of grafts that are to be implanted
- The procedure which is to be used
- How does the number of grafts that are to be implanted determine the total time taken?
The total time taken highly depends on the Extraction procedure and Implantation procedure. There is the availability of almost one to five strands in a particular hair graft. It is observed that many clinics substitute hair for grafts, which indicates your lack of knowledge.
- Which procedures are followed to carry out the hair transplantation surgery?
Basically, there are kinds of modus operandi which is used in the hair restoration procedure:
- Follicular Unit extraction
In this stratagem, each hair follicle is particularly extracted. It is considered a painstaking process. The time is taken for the process highly determined by the experience of the surgeon.
For example, If the surgeon is new and not trained enough, then definitely he will take comparatively more time as compared to the previous surgeon. An ideal hair transplant team or faculty should be able enough to implant at least 3500 grafts in approximately 8 hours.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation
Follicular unit transplantation is regarded with the name ‘Strip hair transplant’. In this modus operandi, the strip of the scalp is used to extract hair grafts. This strategy involves the extraction of strips in the first place. Afterward, it is time for the experienced technician to set apart the hair grafts. The total time taken for this setting apart procedure is customarily four to six hours.
- How many consultations will be needed before and after taking up the procedure?
It depends from patient to patient how much deliberations are needed for successful and rapid rehabilitation.
- Sometimes only one or two consultations are needed before the surgical procedure. In the initial deliberation, the doctor will take into account the whole medical history. In the second consultation, it is determined which surgical procedure is to be performed and when.
- After the surgical procedures, the doctor will keep on calling the patient at regular intervals unless the hair follicles appear to be surviving at the recipient zone. Moreover, you can visit the doctor if in any case you are facing pain or scarring related problems.