What are the factors you should keep in mind while opening a ghee manufacturing plant?
You want to start a ghee Plant in India but new to the business? Do not worry you are in the right place. This article will help you in understanding how to start a dairy farm, manufacturing process, need of dairy equipment and marketing tactics in detail.
Benefits of Ghee are:
- Ghee is loaded with vitamin A, D, K and E which is vital for the body.
- Ghee is beneficial for boosting the immune system, good for the brain and bone of the body.
- It is low maintenance. You just need a box to store ghee.
- It doesn’t break into radicals which are harmful to the health of a person.
- After milk, it is the second-largest dairy product consumed by everyone so you will be earning a good amount of profit.
- The people with the age of 25 to 45 consume the ghee in a large amount. So it is beneficial for opening a ghee manufacturing plant.
How can you open a business?
Planning should be done properly. Ghee comes in different varieties such as cow milk ghee, non-cow milk ghee, etc. So do research and check what type of ghee is consumed by people. Check how your competitors are providing the ghee to the audience and on how much price. For opening a ghee business you need funds which you can collect by taking money from banks, family, etc.
- Registration and licence
You need registration as well as a licence for selling the ghee in your location from a specific department. Before opening a business do all the things for the smooth functioning of your business.
- Buy dairy equipment
For selling and making the ghee you need equipment such as:
- Pressure and temperature gauges
- Steam control valve
- Steel tubes
- Weightenming machine
- Double jacketed kettle
- Method of making a ghee
You can make ghee from the following process such as:
- With the help of a prestatification method which is rising day by day, you can make your ghee.
- You can use the cream as well.
- You can get your ghee by separating cream from milk and extraction of ghee from cream.
- You can also sell the cream by separating from the milk.
Keep some simple and catchy names for your business. You can also do an advertisement for your business through social media. You can hire a marketing team for the promotion of your business.
- Keep a check on competitors
You should also be aware of what your competitors are doing. What is the price of their ghee? What discounts are they providing to customers? What are strategies they are applying to attract the customers towards them?