All the things you should know about FUE hair transplant
FUE hair transplant In Vizag: Hair is a very important part of anyone’s personality. Having good hair is a blessing to the people. But are you the person who doesn’t consider themselves lucky because of hair loss? Are you scared of going outside when the weather is windy? Are you scared of sitting in front of coolers or table fans, etc?
You get scared indulging yourself in any interaction with groups because of your bald patch. You always walk in fear of what if people will see your loss of hair and what they will say. Then what are you waiting for? Find a permanent solution to the problem and i.e FUE hair transplant into a scalp hair. What are the symptoms, care tips, side effects will be discussed down below? But have you ever noticed ‘Why hair loss happens?’. Given below are some of the major reasons behind it:
- Intake of less nutrition
- Taking a lot of stress
- Hormonal imbalance
- Some kind of diseases.
What is Follicular Unit Extraction?
FUE i.e. follicular unit extraction is in which your doctor will shave a particular area of your head or near scar. Then your surgeon will open a scar through which he will insert the follicles into the opening. After that, he will bandage to you scar tissue and gauze. It takes 1 hour to complete the surgery. There are two types of procedures for the hair transplant surgery: slit grafts and micro-grafts.
The surgery hurts or not?
- It will hurt a little bit from the area hairs were extracted from or transplant area.
- Medicines like ibuprofen are there to lessen the pain.
- You will provide antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection.
- For problems like swelling, anti-inflammatory medicines will be given to you.
Are there any complications involved with surgery?
The procedure is extremely safe when you consult an experienced surgeon. There is no such problem during the surgery. Some of the possible and rare complications are mentioned below:
- Blood from the transplanted area.
- Any kind of swelling
- fluid or pus coming from your head
- Losing hairs from the transplanted area.
- Shock loss
Tips you should know after the hair transplant
- Avoid washing your hair for a few weeks after the surgery.
- Take proper rest.
- Avoid combing your hair for at least 21 days.
- Follow the surgeon. Don’t put any kind of ointment without a prescription.
- Try to wear loose clothes so it will not hurt you while wearing your top from the head. Wear shirts or loose tops.
- Don’t do any kind of activity which will put pressure on the head. Otherwise, it will take a lot of time to heal.
The hair after the surgery will look more or less volume depending upon:
- Quality of your hair
- Scalp laxity
- Hair curl