Coronavirus is caused due to the consumption of seafood, which is usually experienced by Chinese people. If you are feeling any health issues, then you need to visit the doctor as soon as possible, so that you can get a proper check-up. To know everything about coronavirus, you must read the given topic.
These days, millions of cases are found of coronavirus, usually in china. This virus is additionally known as COVID-19. A study reveals that this is caused due to the consumption of seafood. Let’s have a look at detailed information about coronavirus.
What is a coronavirus?
Generally, This virus is found in animals, but these days, this can be transmitted to humans from animals. And now spread person to person. COVID-19 also include below mentioned human viruses-:
- The MERS virus, also known as the Middle East respiratory syndrome.
- The SARS virus, additionally known as a severe acute respiratory syndrome, is usually found in the southern part of China.
Symptoms of a coronavirus
The signs of coronavirus vary from person-to-person and the symptoms usually take 2 to 15 days to develop. Some symptoms are-:
- shortness of breath
People who have weakened immune systems may develop certain serious signs such as pneumonia or bronchitis. This virus mostly affects adults, but these days children are also suffering from coronavirus.
The causes of a coronavirus
As we stated above, this virus is caused due to the consumption of seafood. And humans suffered from this virus after contact with animals. And then it can spread to others from affected people. Researchers are unable to find which animal caused COVID-19.
When you meet people who are suffering from cough, you will surely get this virus, as we stated above, coronavirus spread from person to person. When you touch a place where cough droplets land, you may get infected or when you touch a person who is already suffering from it.
Diagnosis of coronavirus
To know about the virus, you need to visit the doctor, so that he can perform a proper health check-up. He may perform certain types of tests to know about virus symptoms. Once he has done with the test or if he finds anything serious, he immediately starts treatment and suggests some preventive measures.
- To reduce the risk of coronavirus, you must wash your hand with soap after touching anything.
- To cough and squeeze must use a tissue, and then throw the tissue in a bin immediately or destroy it.
- Avoid meeting sick people, or if you are sick, then you must stay at home.
- It is advisable you avoid close contact with people who are suffering from cold and cough.