Infertility has become widespread nowadays. Couples suffering from infertility problems tend to keep this issue a secret as nobody wants to let the world know that they are unable to conceive a baby naturally. In our society, sexual capacity represents men’s strength, which is why when a male is infertile, society makes so much fun of him. Even their friends do not lose any chance to make fun of their infertility issues. And that is why they do not discuss it with anyone. And if you are one of those couples, you can consult your problem with a professional without hesitation. There are a lot of treatments to cure men’s infertility. And one of the places you can visit is IVF Centre in Punjab. In this clinic, a baby is conceived artificially without the actual intercourse of the couple.
However, you might worry about the cost before visiting the clinic, which is quite reasonable. In this case, there are some of the best clinics that offer effective treatment at a very affordable price. You can visit their clinic and inquire more about the Test Tube Baby cost In Punjab. To save money over treatment, some couples might think that self-diagnosing will work, but it hardly ever works.
Causes of Men’s infertility issue:
There are several causes affecting the fertility of men. Let us discuss these causes one by one.
- One of the primary reasons for men’s infertility is irregular swollen veins in the testicles, also known as varicoceles. It is usually responsible for lower sperm generation and low sperm quality.
- Health disorders such as diabetes or infections such as chlamydia, HIV, etc., can cause infertility in men. And undescended testicles and genetic defects are also responsible.
- One of the common reasons is aging. Fertility level also decreases with age, and therefore the male slowly loses the ability to produce quality sperm.
- Morphology, the form, and dimensions of the sperm, is also one of the main factors affecting men’s fertility level.
- Some of the addictive activities like smoking and drinking alcohol turn out to be heavily responsible for infertility.
- Mental health problems such as depression, anxiety or panic attacks, etc., are also possible reasons behind infertility.
- Some psychological and physical inabilities can cause infertility. And also overexposure to other environmental conditions such as pesticides, chemicals, and radiation.
- Genetic diseases such as Klinefelter’s syndrome, myotonic dystrophy, microdeletion, etc., are also responsible for declining fertility levels in men.
Not having a child in life also impacts the couple’s relationship. Having a kid cheers you up and relieves the pain. Every couple wants to spend their life engaging in parent-child activities such as playing with the kid, attending parent-teacher meetings, or schooling their kid. Do not worry, as all these wishes can be fulfilled by visiting the well-known Gem Hospital & IVF Centre.
Leave a Reply