Tips and tricks never hurt anybody, after all, we want to know what could be that point to push us towards better results. Especially when we are talking about getting that 9 band score in IELTS. If you do not know IELTS highest band score is 9 and anybody who gets that in their result in any of the modules might be considered as an expert in the language of English.
You too can achieve your desired band by preparing for IELTS in an IELTS Institute in Mohali.
Some Tips And Tricks To Achieve 9 Bands
You might t5hink that achieving 9 vans in IELTS is an easy task, but that is not the case. There is no fixed syllabus that could guarantee you a correct answer, you need to attain the marks based on your knowledge and understanding of the language. However, you can try some of these hacks to push yourself one step further for that extra score.
Gets 9 Bands In Speaking With These Tips!
Before jumping to the tips the candidate needs to understand that the examiner judges the language on 4 parameters, that is:
- Lexical Resources (the vocabulary used)
- Grammatical Range
- Fluency and Coherence
- Maintain confidence and eye contact with the examiner.
- Take a 1-second pause to think for a pause whenever required.
- Paraphrase your answer.
- Do not keep your answer monotonous.
- Use a wide range of vocabulary.
Tips To Get 9 Bands In Reading
The examiner looks for the main idea of the candidates, along with attention to detail and the attitude of the writers in the reading module.
- Firstly read the question, then move on to read the passages.
- Try to read as many questions at once to skim the answer together in the passage.
- Manage your time well by giving approx 18-20 minutes to the easier passages and remaining time to the tougher ones.
Tips To Get 9 Bands In Listening
It is known to be relatively the easiest module as compared to others.
- Listen carefully to the audio.
- Practice as much as possible.
- Be familiar with the question.
- Make sure to practise every type of question.
- Fill your answer side by side, do not wait for the audio to end.
Tips To Get 9 Bands In Writing
Writing task is known to be the toughest of all the modules, and it can be tricky to score good bands in it.
- 20 minutes of your time should be dedicated to task 1 and 30 minutes to task 2 and the remaining time for proofreading.
- In the example try to mention some similar situations in task 2 to build coherence and refine the quality of the essay.
- Practice as much as possible to get the hang of the format.