MamaLan’s Sesame Miso sauce is very compatible with meat, it not only adds the “umami” flavour to the steak but also tenderizes it so you can have an appetising and satisfying meal. You can use this as a marinade for all types of meat, pork, chicken and if you are a vegetarian, you can swap the meat with tofu.
With MamaLan’s Sesame Miso Sauce marinade you can have a healthy low-fat supper and the good thing is that you can make this dish in just under 30 minutes!
Here is what you will need
- One flank steak
- For the marinade: ¼ cup MamaLan’s Sesame Miso, 1 tsp salt, 1 large garlic clove (mince it finely) 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (also finely minced)
- For the basting sauce: 2-3 tablespoons Pineapple Sriracha sauce from MamaLan, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Here’s what to do
- Take a small bowl and mix the marinade ingredients together with a whisker until its properly mixed.
- Once the marinade is ready, Place it in a zip lock bag along with the flank and seal it. You can let is marinade for 8 hours minimum or preferably overnight for the best taste.
- Once you are ready to cook, make sure your steak is out 30 minutes before you begin.
- Have your basting ingredients ready before you start cooking. Put them in a small bowl and mix them well.
- Pre-heat the grill for ten minutes at least, put it on high. Take your steak out of the marinade, you don’t need the excess marinade. Cook the steak for 4 minutes on one side. Flip the steak and brush one side with the basting sauce. Flip it and baste the other side. Cook for 3 minutes or so, flip again and cover with more sauce. Cook longer if you want your steak well-done.
- Once it’s done, take the steak off the grill. Cover it with foil and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak into slices and serve with some stir fried vegetables.
Buy MamaLan’s sauces from Amazon today and let the delicious flavours of the sauces permeate into your meals to give you a delightful difference in taste.
Leave a Reply