Endometriosis is a reproductive disorder. In this disorder, there is abnormal emergence of alike tissues which are customarily found in the interior of the uterus which ordinarily lines the uterus. A gynaecologist in Punjab has mentioned this disorder in regards to infertility. An IVF centre in Punjab has reported many cases of infertility which have aroused out of the endometriosis.
So, let us understand how endometriosis causes adverse effects on the fertility process.
- Which internal organs of the reproductive system is most customarily observed to be afflicted with this ailment?
Following reproductive organs are quintessentially affected by this disorder:
- Fallopian Tubes
- Tissues which customarily line your pelvis.
But, sometimes when this ailment is not detected at an early stage, then it is believed to expand besides pelvic organs.
- Is endometriosis capable to make you suffer from severe pain?
Ys, surely it is. Once in a while, the pain may get even more severe. The severity comes into light when one is facing the menstrual periods. But there is no need to endure the pain if you cannot. There are specialised medicines and treatments available to cure the same.
- Who is affected by this ailment and is there any prevention measure to check the rise of the same?
According to research, every tenth woman is distressed by this disease. It is observed that the women who fall under the age group of fifteen to fifty years are more prone to get oppressed by these diseases.
If talking about its prevention, then there is not. Because the actual and exact cause of this affliction is still unknown.
What are the preponderant and customarily observed symptoms & indications?
It is observed that these symptoms are not noticed in exceptional cases. But customarily the women facing the distress of endometriosis experience the following:
- The bleeding is severely high which is why the periods become the painful and worst phase
- Pain near the abdominal area
- Facing unendurable period cramps
- Encountering pain while passing urine
- If you are not capable of becoming pregnant, then get yourself checked, because it may be because of the endometriosis.
- In what ways does endometriosis originate in infertility?
Ensuing effects of endometriosis my make a woman impotent to conceive:
- Obstruction in Fallopian tubes
Hindrance in the fallopian tubes may prevent the required movement of the egg during the ovulation period.
- Ovarian cysts
Cysts can be generated on and over the ovaries. The intensity and potential of the cysts are so high that these can even damage the fallopian tubes.