Choose the best fertility clinic in Punjab, When it comes to your health, you only need to trust the best. In case, you are experiencing problems conceiving or diagnosed with infertility then you need the best IVF Centre in Punjab.
When you are planning to consult a fertility expert
The way you make sure that the car you choose is as per the comfort of your family. In the same manner, while looking for a fertility clinic you need to carefully check the team of doctors they have. When you are looking for a fertility doctor, here are some of the questions which you need to consider.
- Do they allow you to ask questions and clear doubts?
Whether you are visiting the doctor face-to-face or you have booked for an online consultation. In both cases, they must give you enough time to ask you about your doubts.
- Where did they get their training from?
Make sure the fertility expert you choose is board-certified. It is better to ask them personally where did they have completed the training.
- What type of helping staff do they have?
Make sure that you check whom they have in their team as the helping staff. If you have endometriosis then they should have someone you can trust for your health issues.
- Which hospital are they affiliated with?
Make sure that you check what the hospital is affiliated with. If there are complications with your case, then they should be able to tell you about the solutions.
- Who will handle my case?
You should ask them whether your case will be handled by the team or doctor? In case, during the treatment, if there is any complication will the doctor be available to address the issue.
What questions should I ask regarding the treatment cost?
- What is the pricing for various tests and treatments?
You should ask them about the pricing factor for different tests and treatments. Also, ask them how do you need to pay for it. In case, there is any important paperwork which is needed to be done.
Other than this, you can ask about the embryo freezing & storage cost. In case, you are traveling from a foreign land, then ask what expenses will be there in the treatment plan.
What questions you should ask about the fertility clinic lab?
- What procedures can be conducted in the fertility clinic?
- Is there an option of surrogacy or donor egg/sperm available?
- Will the age factor make any difference in the treatment?
- Is there any specific suggestion for complicated cases or situations?
- How many embryos are transferred in one cycle?
- Do you provide your IVF success rate to the medical institute?
- Do they provide embryos cryopreservation? Do you provide egg and sperm freezing?
- Who will decide whether the cycle will continue or not?
Important note about the IVF success rate
If you ever come across a clinic offering a 100% IVF success rate, then do not even bother to look any further and walk off. Not even a single best IVF clinic is there which promises such a high success rate with just one cycle.