Aftercare regime following the FUE hair transplant procedure
If you have recently undergone the Hair Transplant in Vizag or are going to get it done in a few days, then you might be wondering about the after-care. Well! You must do everything as told to you by your doctor. Additionally, you have paid for the Hair Transplant cost so you mustn’t be negligent in any way.
What happens after the FUE hair transplant?
Right after the Follicular Unit Extraction surgery, on the designed hairline you will be able to see the follicles properly. Following the surgery, you might be under the effect of anesthesia and as told by the doctor you should ask someone to drive you back home. Here are a few things which happen after the surgery:
- The extraction zone is bandaged with a small incision so that no dirt and bacteria can enter there which can lead to infection.
- Make sure that when you go out you cover the scalp because harsh sunlight can damage the hair grafts.
- You need to follow the detailed instruction given by the surgeon to take care of your hair
- Make sure that you always visit for the follow-ups, when scheduled by the doctor. It is important to do so for at least one year
- Make sure that you talk to the surgeon if you have any concern
Timeline of the hair transplant recovery
When the recovery is going to depend on which process or surgery is chosen. The initial recovery period which is important to deal with is around 10 to 14 days. Make sure that at least for 2 weeks you are extremely careful and do as the doctor says.
Following the surgery, the hair follicles will come out which is part of the process and it is completely normal. Once that is over, you will see the desired hair growth you expected. The initial hair growth is noticed within 3 months and after that, you can see your hair locks growing just the way you wanted them to be. To get back to your normal routine following FUE you need to wait for at least 1 week or as told by the doctor.
Carefully follow the doctor’s instruction
No doubt, you will choose the best surgeon to get the most effective treatment plan to save your hair locks or deal with baldness at a young age. The surgeon’s skills and expertise are used to the fullest in the surgery but the recovery phase is important & you need to do everything as told by the doctor. In case there is any concern in your mind then you need to ask the doctor about the same.