Sexologist in Ludhiana: Are you unhappy with your sexual life? Your partner failed to understand your needs and wants related to sex? Your sexual life is disturbing your personal life? A marriage` and family therapist, a psychologist, a clinical social worker, a psychiatrist, sex therapist are the different names of a sexologist. They require a licence to help the couples having a problem related to sex.
What are the topmost reasons you should visit a experienced sex therapist?
Many people can solve the problems by themselves but the couples which are not able to solve the problem and are unhappy, stressed they need sex therapist to help them. This article will tell you about a sexologist in Ludhiana. Now you must be wondering about the problems a couple faces are:
- Absence of desire
- Orgasm related problem
- Pain while doing sex
- Erectile dysfunction
- Ejaculation problem
- Low or excessive libido
- Lack of intimacy
What does a sexologist do in therapy?
- A sex therapist listens to your problem and figures out whether it is a physical problem or psychological problem or a combination of both.
- If you and your partner both are facing problems then you both can attend the sessions otherwise a person can attend the session who is facing a problem.
- The sex therapist will be giving you some activities to do with your partner which will help in resolving your problem.
- Therapy sessions can be conducted once in a month for 30 to 50 minutes depending upon your problem and it will remain confidential.
Myt about a sex therapy
People think they will be going to therapy sessions and doing sex there or the therapist will teach you how you can do better sex. No, not at all. A theraphist will listen to your problem and find the root of the problem. If you are facing any type of physical problem then he will recommend you to consult a doctor. He will not be guiding you about the different techniques of sex.
Why do sex therapies recommend to the couple?
- Problems arise between couples
This problem comes when any of the people faced any kind of sexual assault in their childhood or their teens, etc. To cope up from such a type of fear, couples should meet a sexologist.
- Relationship problems
Problems come when your relationship is not going smoothly. Conflicts are there among them. For knowing the person’s desire in a better way or knowing oneself’s desire a person should visit a sex therapist.
- Compulsive sexual behaviour
A person who is facing fear or anxiety, the guilt of betrayal, etc and facing change comes in their behaviour then they should visit a sex therapist. A person with compulsive behaviour should visit a therapist alone to get rid of his problem.