- Entangle the term ‘Infertility’
Infertility is referred to as a condition in which owing to specific conditions, the woman is not able to conceive. A Gynaecologist in Punjab explains while mentioning the term infertility, it is often taken into account, for how long the couple has been trying to conceive. An IVF centre in Punjab has defined that infertility can only be considered as the one if the conception trying period is more than one year.
- What is not included in infertility?
Subsequent factors cannot be categorized as the factors of infertility:
- Incapable to take the pregnancy to delivery
- Are both men and women the causes of infertility?
- Sometimes, only females are afflicted with some problems that are rendering them infertile.
- Sometimes, only males are having issues with their sperms.
- Once in a while, it also takes place that both men and women are causing infertility in some way or the other.
- What are the sundry customary aspects of infertility?
Infertility has become a customary issue these days. Following facts will help you to know the ordinary nature of this problem.
- In this day and age, it is observed that every 10th woman is coming up with this problem.
- Most of the females who are not able to conceive are falling in the age group of 16 to 45 years.
- There are not preferably issues regarding the problem of conception, but there are other issues that are related to the inability to carry the pregnancy to the end.
- Many women face miscarriages even before the 20th week of conception which is popularly known to be called a miscarriage.
- Many women face termination of pregnancy after the 20th week of pregnancy which is termed as stillbirth.
- How many sundry types of infertility are there?
Fertility is basically of two kinds:
- Primary fertility
It can be defined as a condition in a woman in which she has never gotten pregnant or she does not have any chances to conceive naturally.
- Secondary fertility
Secondary fertility refers to that situation in which a woman has got pregnant at least one time and that too was successful. But after that, she is not able to conceive again.
- What are the sundry risk factors of experiencing fertility?
Subsequent risk factors are customary and most-observed in case of infertility:
- If a woman who is falling within the age group of 35 to 40 years (in case of men, it is 45 and above) there is probability to encounter obvious complications in her pregnancy.
- If the couple or any one of them is afflicted with diabetes.
- If any one of the mating partners is suffering from the below-mentioned eating disorders:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- If the couple or any one of them is experiencing perpetual exposure to the atmosphere which is containing harmful toxins such as:
- Over-exertion is one of the most common and most observed risk factors which further leads to infertility.