Gem Hospital and IVF Centre: In the past, consulting a fertility specialist means long-waiting time, uncertain events, and no guarantee. As time has evolved, the IVF centre in Punjab provides the patient with the best treatment plan. Gynecologist in Punjab provide the patient with a customized treatment plan to improve their condition.
Well! IVF is the best choice for addressing infertility but that does not mean that it is the only treatment option.
What is IVF?
IVF stands for In-Vitro-Fertilization. In vitro means outside the body. During the treatment, the sperm and egg are fertilized with each other in a controlled environment and improves your chances of success for embryo development. Once the quality embryo is developed, it is transferred back to the uterus, where the fetus will grow. IVF treatment is considered for different reasons and some of them are:
- Low sperm count
- Implantation problems
- Low sperm motility
- Unexplained infertility
IVF: Safe and Successful Treatment
No doubt, it is your choice what treatment you need to get. but, it is important to understand that IVF is successful and there is nothing for you to be scared about. You must consider the following things:
- In the first place, it might seem costly but it is highly affordable as you understand about the treatment. If you choose another infertility treatment, then it may continue to fail which eventually increases the cost. In such cases, the reason for infertility might be severe.
- It is important to understand the science behind IVF and ask all the questions to your fertility expert. There is no problem with religion or culture when you choose to get IVF treatment.
- IVF is a safe treatment and all the possible medications which the patients are given are to boost the success rate or address any concern you have.
What are alternatives to IVF?
If you want to try other fertility treatments, in the first place, you can do that easily, there are other excellent fertility treatment options to boost your success chances. These are mentioned below:
- Lifestyle modifications
It is important to make lifestyle changes to boost your fertility. This way when it is used with other infertility treatments, the success chances are better.
- Hormones to boost ovulation
In many cases, women have ovulation problems that affect fertility. The doctor will suggest certain medications to help you ovulate and ease out the process of conception.
- Medications for health problems
Insulin resistance, infection, and thyroid issues prevent women from conceiving easily. In such cases, medications are given to address the problem, and this way you can conceive naturally.
- Monitoring your menstrual cycle
The menstrual cycle can be treated which increases your chances to conceive naturally.