IVF centre in Punjab has explained many reasons which are related to infertility. Let’s try to understand this concept by subjecting males.
What are the sperm related problems faced when couples are trying to conceive?
Usually, numerous causes are preventing a female from conceiving. Let us discuss some of them:
- If the male participant’s sperm count is less. In this case, male testes are producing very few sperms that are not enough to fertilize an egg.
- If the sperms are misshapen.
- If the sperms are not moving in the right direction.
- If the reproductive system of males is experiencing some kind of occlusion.
What is the role of semen analysis during infertility testing?
- When you are on your examination period for fertility you are required to provide a semen sample. Usually, a semen sample is provided with the ejaculation of the masturbation. In some hospitals, special rooms are made to provide the same.
- In some cultures, masturbation is not supported. In those cases, males are asked to provide the semen samples which are discharged after the intercourse. For the storage of discharge, males are provided with a special and unusual condom.
Semen samples are not examined once only. They are examined twice. Because the semen samples of the same individual can vary. USually, it is expected for males not to discharge semen 2 to 5 days before the sample collection day.
Why hormones are tested to account for the cause of infertility?
Hormones account for your active interest and participation in sexual intercourse. There are on the whole two important hormones
- Follicle Stimulating hormone
If the semen samples have declared infertility, how to double-check the result?
Once in a while, it happens that semen tests are not normally accounted for different reasons:
- Absence of enough sperms in the semen because sperms begin to die after a time period.
- Every so often it comes about that attachment of antibodies to the sperm are causing a delay in reaching the egg. Or this reason may result in the movement of sperms in the wrong direction.
- If there is an infection or soreness in the semen then sperms are not nurtured and they are not healthy enough to fertilize an egg.
If any of the above-mentioned reasons are not sill accounted for infertility then the following aspects are tested whether
- The exterior layer of the sperm is snapped
- The masses of the sperm are snapping
Infertility among males keeps on increasing because of various reasons. To detect what kind of infertility is gotten into males. Several tests are done. This test examines whether the sperm number is less or sperms are problematic. In the case of problems with sperms, it comes into existence that there is an absence of chromosomes, antibodies are fastening with the sperms making it to call as lazy sperms. Many times after doing all the tests infertility is accounted for no sperm (not even a single sperm) in the fluid.