List Of The Famous & Addictive Online Games in 2020
1. Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG): Most of you might have heard about this game, because this name had been in the news for the past several months. This game was launched by PUBG corporation in the year 2018, but it still in the first place among the charts. It has more than 50 Million players online.
It is famous because of its graphics, real graphics and the number of players at a time which is 99.
2. Fortnite Battle Royale: This game was launched in 2017 but it got its fame in 2018. If we talk about its features then it is better than PUBG, but the reason due to which it is at the second place is being less popular in girls.
3. Apex Legends: This game developed by Respawn Entertainments gives competition to PUBG. If you are bored with PUBG then it is a better option to opt for. The theme of the game is players are left on an island to fight the other team and survive. In the end, the team having more survivors win.
4. Hearth Stone: Now this game is a little bit different. It is not all about killing and surviving. In the game you have to collect cards deck from different places which can be used to worsen the opponent’s health in order to win. This game can only be played on PC’s, unlike the other games.
5. Minecraft: Minecraft is in the competition since 2011 and was developed by Mojang. Despite having outdated type of graphics this game has 91 Million online players. This game is not only about fighting but building houses and hijacking houses too.
6. Counter-Strike: This game is for police and rescue lovers, because in this game the player is an FBI agent who has to kill terrorists, diffuse bombs and rescue hostages. This game can be played on XBOX 360, OS X, Microsoft Windows, Playstation 3 and Linux. It was launched in 2014 by valve corporation.
7. The Division 2: This game was launched last year and can be played on XBOX and Playstation too. This game is centred in Washington D.C. and carries a civil war between survivors and villains and the players can cooperate with each in order to survive. The thing which makes it interesting is that the player can perform a raid in it with 7 other players. This version is way better than its predecessor.
8. The Splatoons 2: This is a third person shooter game in which the player controls squids known as Inklings and octopuses known as Octolings to use their in to attack the opponents and clear goals. This game is perfectly fit for you if you are a child or you like colours. But this game is only played on game console called Wii U