Platelet-Rich plasma processes blood plasma which is the concentration of plasma with platelets. From these platelets, red and white blood cells are separated. Platelets are basically tiny blood cells which help in repairing the damage to any affected area. They are also known as reservoirs of the growth factor as they help in increasing the blood flow throughout the body. Moreover, they also enhance and stimulate the growth of hair follicles. So, with PRP therapy the problem of hair loss can be solved.
Process of PRP
• First, the blood is drawn from the arms. The blood taken is put into the centrifuge which helps in separating the fluid in different densities. The PRP therapy needs 3 treatment which are 4 to 6 weeks apart.
• Second, after keeping the blood in a centrifuge for 10 minutes, the blood gets separate in three different layers which are platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma, and red blood cells.
• Lastly, the platelet-rich plasma is drawn and they are injected into the scalp with the syringe where hair growth is very less. For effective results, around 8 to 12 ml of injectable PRP is considered optimum.
You should get the PRP Hair Transplant in Vizag as the doctors are well-qualified and experienced.
Advantages of PRP
• After the treatment, soreness and redness are very minimal and it lasts for two days only.
• It takes around 60 minutes to complete the entire process.
• The recovery time is less because the patient can go back to their normal routine on the same day.