Infertility problem addressed with fertility treatment
The infertility problem has become common all over the world. This means the couple is not able to conceive naturally despite trying for one year. Fortunately, you can undergo the treatment of IVF which increases your chances of conception. If you are facing a problem then you need to visit the best IVF centre in Punjab to get customized treatment according to your condition.
Focus on health and wellness to improve fertility
- The doctor always suggests that the couple needs to work on correcting lifestyle issues and preferences. The eggs which are needed for the treatment will help to produce viable and healthy embryos that are developing for 3 to 6 cycles before the treatment cycle.
- Additionally, women need to quit smoking because they affect success results greatly. Women need to stop smoking for around 6 months before and during the treatment.
- Additionally, the women who are stressed, overweight, do not exercise regularly, and who have poor quality lifestyles need to follow the right lifestyle as suggested by the fertility expert. Maintaining a healthy routine can make a lot of difference in seeing the final results.
- Correcting lifestyle deficiencies will increase the chances of couples conceiving. When you follow a healthy lifestyle your body will respond better to the treatment and the baby growing inside you will get the right amount of nutrients and vitamins.
It is best to become fully informed about the treatment and take every step according to the way your doctor has suggested to you.
- It is important to keep the stress level in control because they can also impact the individual greatly. Having a peaceful mind is going to help you undergo the treatment with ease. Couples should avoid undergoing treatment 3 to 6 months during the period of stress.
Women need to do a moderate exercise regime, lose weight, and improve general health. Many studies have shown that if the individual’s general health is proper then it increases the chances of IVF treatment. Omega-3 is extremely important for sperm and embryo quality. You should take the supplements suggested by the doctor. Having a proper diet is going to increase the antioxidant levels in the body.
Avoid strenuous exercise regime
No doubt, it is important to follow an exercise regime but make sure you do not put excess pressure on the body. Additionally, the male partner needs to stay healthy by following the exercise regime which can affect sperm quality. Make sure you follow a proper exercise regime as suggested by your fertility doctor.