As we are no new to the fact that medical science is advancing at a rapid rate. It is because of this advantage a gynecologist in Punjab and an IVF centre in Punjab can provide the best treatment to their patients. The IVF field is advancing at a high growth rate. Many new technologies are being introduced in the field. Like the one, we are going to talk about in today’s article and this Embryoscope.
What is embryo scope?
An obvious question that will definitely strike in the mind of the readers that what is an embryo scope. An embryo scope is one of those advanced technologies which are helping couples to accomplish their dream of having a healthy baby. Embryoscope helps in detecting the growth and development rate of the embryos. It helps to find out if the embryo will be able to survive in the womb or not. It will help to prevent the chances of encountering miscarriages and the discomfort which a female will face after that.
How does the Embryoscope work?
When couples opt for taking up the IVF treatment, the egg is fertilized by the perms manually. After successful fertilization, the egg becomes an embryo. As it gets matured (it is usually kept under the supervision of IVF fertility experts) it is placed in the female’s uterus. But when it is under the supervision of fertility experts, it means it is under the supervision of embryo scope.
- Embryoscope help to focus on even the minute details of the embryo.
- It takes pictures of the embryo after every 10 minutes.
- It records the video of the embryo.
The constant monitoring of the incubator and the pictures and videos will help the doctor to determine whether the embryo is healthy. It also helps to detect the cause of female infertility.
Advantages of Embryoscope
- There are many advantages to embryo scope technology. Not only because it reduces the human efforts to monitor the embryo but because it gives the soft and hard copy of monitoring and changes which will enable us to study again and again. This will facilitate the doctor to definitely conclude whether the embryo should be planted inside the female’s uterus or not.
- Not only the constant monitoring factor helps but it helps to terminate all the risks associated with the destruction of the embryo.
Which patients will benefit from Embryoscope?
This technology is designed with the view not to distress the couples again after the implanted embryo gets destroyed in the womb because of lack of monitoring.
It benefits patients in numerous ways:
- Timing of conception gets improved at a good rate
- Chances of conception alleviate
- The selection of the right embryo implantation helps in increasing the chances of carrying the pregnancy to the end.