To be precise, the scheme tags are nothing more than the pieces of the codes which can be implemented with the help of the RFa, Microdata and JSON-LD. The website designing company always implements this strategy of the schema tags which ensures that the website is reinstating the better results to facilitate the quintessentially informative and useful output for the users.
Do you know
Schema.org has been developed by the trio of Yahoo, Bing and Google in coordination.
Why is the use of the schema tags suggested by the experienced web developers?
The experienced and qualified digital marketers recognize the indispensability of these tags owing to the subsequent benefits:
- Helps to make your website comparatively more visible in SERP
- What more can you expect if it is also highlighting your link?
- Boosting and amelioration of the local SEO
- Your high rating will also be made visible below GMBL (Google my business listings)
- Makes your website more trustworthy and reliable
- Conversion rate can highly be affected in a positive way
- Availability of the tags for several purposes like the following:
- Local Business
Why should the FAQs be properly marked up?
FAQs are usually incorporated by each website to make sure that the common doubts and the queries of the visitors get cleared with just one go. The marking up of the FAQ s are important to make your website rank on the top.
As discussed above the markup can be added with three different approaches via coding.
- Makes use of the HTML
- Data declarations are done with the properties
- Same page implementation
- Extension of HTML 5
- Can markup so many things
- Supported by a number of the SE (Search engines)
- Recommended approach (by the famous digital marketers)
- Can be added n between the tag
Can we add the markup without making any changes and modifications in the coding?
Yes, surely you can do that. But one condition for that is you have to use the highlight feature which is available in the search console.
How to implement the data highlighting?
Follow the simple steps:
First of all, login to the scratch console and account and from there choose the data highlighter feature.
Now paste the copied URL of that website on which you want to add the markup.
Once you have selected the data type, now highlight the text from the particular webpage.
Now Publish. The identification of the crawler for the following visit will be done.
Can we implement the schema tag with the help of GTM? If yes, then how?
We can certainly add the schema tag with the help of the GTM without tampering with the coding.