Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre: The fertility of men and women can be affected by different factors. In this article, we are going to talk about what affects male fertility.
- A study has shown that men who perform vigorous task face the problem of low semen concentration. Additionally, working late at night, sitting for a long time, heat, and noise can also affect semen quality.
- Men who are facing the problem of High blood pressure face the issue that sperm shape is not proper.
- Research has also shown that men who smoke are at more risk of infertility issues as compared to men who don’t. In case, the problem is not solving or very severe then fertility treatment can help the couple a lot. This is the reason, the demand of treatment for test tube baby in Punjab is increasing.
- Men who consume alcohol and drugs in excess also face the problem of low sperm count.
- Stress can also affect fertility. So, it is important that you do not take stress for a long time.
- Excess weight can reduce the chances of getting your partner pregnant. So, it is important to keep your weight normal.
- Medical reason like sperm duct defect, tumor, swelling in varicocele, hormonal changes, and undescended testicles can also trigger infertility problem.
👉For more information get in touch with us on:
☎️ Call/Whatsapp: +91-8847244122
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
🌐 Visit: https://sofatinfertility.com/
Our other social sites: