Here is the list of top 10 countries that are most powerful in 2020:
1. The United States of America: Whether we talk about movies, money or defence, America always stays on the top. America is on the top in terms of power. If we talk about America’s GDP it is $20 trillion, way more than any other country. The current president of the country is Donald Trump, who is always in the news lines. The USA has the most powerful defence system.
2. Russia: Second one on the list is Russia. This country might be in second place in terms of power, but if we talk about its surface area, then this country is on top. GDP of Russia is $1.7 trillion.Population of this country is 327.2 million. Vladimir Putin is the president of the country.
3. China: China, electrical and electronic capital of the world. GDP of this country is $13.6 Trillion. This country might be in third position in terms of power, but talking about population, it is the most populated country. China has been ruled by communist parties.
4. Germany: Germany is famous for its machines, cars and Adolf hitler. The GDP of Germany is $4 trillion. This country has some really beautiful views. This country is also in the list of countries with the best education system.
5. The United Kingdom: The UK once ruled almost the entire world is now at 5th position in terms of power. This country is a highly developed nation. GDP of the UK is $2.8 trillion. In present the currency of this country is at the highest level. In 2016, the UK left the European Union through public voting.
6. France: France is a magical country, which is known for love and romance, but that is not it. France is a powerful country too. Defence system of this country is very powerful. France used to be a kingdom, but now it is a republic country. The GDP of France is $ 2.8 trillion.
7. Japan: Japan is a well educated and developed country. It is very advanced in technology. Because of this advancement this country is very powerful and has suffered so many natural calamities like Tsunami. The GDP of Japan is $5 trillion. This rank was the same in 2019.
8. Israel: Israel is the only jewish country in the list and the rank of 8th most powerful country in the world was the same last year. The GDP of this country is the least in the list i.e. $369.7 billion. This country has good relations with its neighbouring Arab countries.
9. South Korea: The official name of the country is the Republic of South Korea. This country was ruled by Japan and got its independence in 1945 at the end of World War 2. Gdp of South Korea is $1.6 trillion.
10. Saudi Arabia: This country got its power and money from the crude oil. The famous religious place Mecca is situated in this country. GDP of Saudi Arabia is $782.5 million. It has improved its ranking level by 1 from last year.