After completing senior secondary class, the next stage is the golden period of everyone’s life because it will be the base of your career. So if you want to make your career bright so the selection of the right course after 12th class will be mandatory. You may consult to education counselors, refer to the internet also.
THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE IN FRONT OF YOU:
1. STAY IN THE ADOPTED STREAM AND CHOOSE A HIGHER EDUCATION– If you adopted a commerce stream in the senior secondary class then you may go for a bachelor in commerce (B.com)or Bachelors in Business Management (BBA). If you choose science then you may go for Bachelor’s in Medical, Bachelors in Non-Medical, which covers your whole subjects. If you have chosen arts then you may go for a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or may go for LLB, who is having an interest in law.
2. APPEAR IN ENTRANCE EXAMS– If you are having an interest in civil services, armed forces then you may apply for exams related to them such as NDA, UPSC exams. Some of the highly reputed colleges and universities may give admission based on entrance exams and then prepare a merit list. So if you want to join your desired college and university then you should be eligible for the entrance tests depending on the stream.
3. CHANGE THE STREAM AND CHOOSE THE HIGHER EDUCATION– Some students adopt stream by imitating their friends or some times parents force them to choose such a stream. So now it is time to choose the best choice that suits your interests. If you did class 12th in science and you are having an interest in business and management then you may go for it. In India, shifting from science to commerce is possible but vice versa is not possible. If you want then mathematics will be a mandatory subject in class 12th .then only you are eligible to do so. One should carefully explore their interests and then make the correct decision at the correct time.
4. ADOPT PROFESSIONAL COURSE– There are a plethora of professional courses available in every aspect. One can pick the professional course based on the interest and stream. One can go for such a professional course from the reputed colleges and universities by clearing the entrance exams. It will become a good career opportunity in the forthcoming time and you will be offered a good job in a reputed company.
5. GO FOR VOCATIONAL COURSE– If you are having interest in hotel management then you may choose a vocational course like hospitality which is the short course but offers good jobs in hotels or restaurants as a hotel manager. Vocational courses also include travel and tourism, if you are fond of traveling and exploring distinct places then you may also go for that.