The first few weeks of pregnancy are very pivotal time for every to be a mother, because it needs extra care if one has to have a successful IVF related pregnancy. The care becomes all the more demanding when the baby is by fertility treatments, like ICSI, IUI, or IVF. The reason is that it becomes a difficulty for would-be parents and they cannot even think of losing the once in a lifetime opportunity to have children.
Test tube baby
Besides IVF, even normal pregnancies are very much protected in the first few months. Which is the reason, why all pregnant mothers are given instructions to do regular check-ups with the doctor, to be sure that everything is fine? After about 2 months of pregnancy, the doctor may advise you to get an ultrasound done, along with scans, through which doctor comes to know of the condition, position and other related things of the baby.
Infertility patients are every time being supervised by their doctors. The regular check-ups are necessary for both mother and baby to be because it helps doctors in knowing of any complication, and in case of any complication doctors think of ways of reducing it. IVF Centre in India has the best team of doctors, who look after you all the time.
Tips for soon to be mothers:
* In case of experiencing anything which seems to you to be awkward, speak with your doctor, regarding the same. Besides medical care personal care is also a must. The would-be mother should eat a healthy diet comprising of all nutrients, Minerals, vitamins, Calcium etc. One should stay away from alcohol, caffeine or other junk food.
* Also, one should take exceptional awareness to your body. If we weak, tired, or fatigued, go for a small dose of sleep, so that you feel refreshed.
* If you spot any bleed spots or cramping along with pain in lower abdomen, don’t let it go unnoticed, quickly speak to your doctor regarding the same.
* You won’t be able to eat in large quantities, during the early weeks or first 2 trimesters, hence eat small meals, rather than having large deals. Have plenty of fluids, juices, coconut water to remain hydrated.
* Nothing works better than yoga, meditation, to calm down a person, hence make yoga, meditation and breathing exercises a part of your routine.