Gynecomastia surgery in Vizag: Gynecomastia surgery reduces breast size in men, and it enhances the chest contours. In severe cases of gynecomastia, the breast tissues have an excess weight which makes them sag and it stretches the areola.
Everything you need to know about undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery
What is gynecomastia surgery?
In some cases, the size and position of the areola can be improved surgically as it helps to improve and take away the excess skin. If you are facing this problem then you should consult the skilled surgeon for the best treatment of Gynecomastia surgery in Kakinada.
What is gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a condition of enlarged or overdeveloped breasts in men which can occur at any age. This problem can occur due to hormonal changes, obesity, hereditary, or the use of certain medications.
This condition can lead to decreased self-confidence and it involves a high discomfort level. Some men may even avoid doing physical activities or going out to hide their condition from others. Gynecomastia is characterized by:
- Sometimes excess breast skin
- Excess localized fat
- Excess glandular tissue development
- Presence unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Who is a suitable candidate for Gynecomastia surgery?
Your doctor will understand your condition and tell you whether you are a good candidate for the surgery:
- Men whose condition cannot be corrected by additional medical treatment.
- Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions or life-threatening problems which can affect their healing.
- Men with specific goals or positive outlook in mind to improve their physical symptoms of the condition.
- Men with realistic expectations.
- Men with stabilized breast development.
- Men with a feeling that their best is extremely large.
- Men with normal weight and are physically healthy.
How much does the surgery cost?
Your surgeon will tell you about the treatment cost according to your condition. Your surgeon will let you know about the entire treatment cost. Make sure that you choose a surgeon who is experienced. This means you will get the desired results and the final cost you will pay will help you get the best results. Given below are the different factors which determine the cost:
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Surgeon’s fee
The results and your satisfaction is more than about a fee. Choosing a board-certified surgeon for the gynecomastia surgery means you have selected someone experienced. This means the patient will be highly comfortable throughout the treatment and he will be able to see the desired results on time. So, make sure you take proper care of yourself following the surgery and follow the instructions given by the surgeon.
Book your initial consultation
By doing so, it makes it easier for you to plan everything. Moreover, if you have any doubts then make sure to clear them right away with your surgeon.