What is the process of applying Australian PR?
In the past few years, Australia has seen a growth in the total count of Australia PR visa holders. This is because of better career opportunities, a clean environment, and high-quality life which makes people migrate to Australia.
Australian PR Visa
- The permanent resident visa is given to the non-citizens of Australia who want to live and work permanently in Australia. The program has a strict and systematic process for checking the individual credentials before the visa is granted.
- Once the visa is given the PR visa holder can stay in Australia for an indefinite time and enjoy the various benefits of work, living, travel, and health care.
- The Australian Permanent resident is eligible to apply for the 5-year citizenship of living in the country. They need to get the citizenship test along with fulfilling the formalities to get citizenship.
What are the Benefits of Australia’s PR visa?
- As a PR visa holder, one can work, study, and live in any part of Australia. They have the freedom to travel within and outside of Australia for an unlimited time.
- The PR visa holder can sponsor his or her family members, dependent children, partner, and other relatives for either a temporary or permanent basis.
- Free access to social security, healthcare, and insurance.
- Children of permanent residents born in Australia will be citizens by birth.
- Permanent residents can enjoy every right of the Australian citizen but they cannot vote in state or territory elections and then go for government jobs.
Method of applying Permanent Residency Australia
To start the process of an Australian permanent resident visa process from India, one needs to follow the method step-by-step to increase the success chances. First of all, they need to select the right visa option, evaluate eligibility, and submit an Expression of Interest to SkillSelect.
The selected profile candidates will be given an invite to apply for an Australian visa. It is important to get all the documents and these need to be enclosed within the application within 60 days.
It is compulsory with a new agreement for every migrant to get motivated with the points-based skilled migration and Business innovation & Investment along with permit plans to submit the EOI before they get an invitation. This way they can present a submission for the Australian Permanent Residency.
Australia PR Cost / Fees
The fee structure for primary applicants under the Australia PR Cost is 3755 AUD. To get detailed information on fees you should contact our migration agent. MARA registered migration agents are aware of the exact procedure along with what documentation you need to do.
Australia Skilled Immigration Visa Types:
- Australia Skilled Workers Occupation List
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 489) Visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Visa
- Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) Visa
- Business Talent Migrant (Subclass 132) Visa
- Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment Provisional (Subclass 188) Visa
- Australia Shortage Work (Subclass 457) Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment Residence (Subclass 888) Visa