The success rate of visa approval in Canada is dependent on different factors. If you have applied for a visa to study in Canada make sure you avoid simple mistakes as they can cost you with visa getting denied. You have to be smart and active while applying for the visa. We have mentioned some mistakes so that you can avoid Visa rejection.
- You do not have enough funds
One of the important requirement for applying Canadian Tourist Visa is the Bank statement. This will prove that you are financially stable to travel and study in Canada. To have the visa, you need to have 150USD which should also include some funds of your stay as well as fees of the flight. Keep this thing in mind that it is not about money. Your bank should show that you have a proper source of income.
- Incomplete Document
The government of Canada is very strict about the documents which you have to submit them. This includes the purpose of travel, travel history, proof of income, 2 passport size photos (35mm x 45mm), valid passport, Duly accomplished Form 5645 and Duly accomplished Form IMM5257. Make sure you double check before submitting the document. It might happen that the consul calls you and ask for the document. Otherwise, the visa will get rejected directly.
- False Documents
This is one of the biggest reason for visa rejection. No one will want a person in their place you are lying straight on their face. Presenting any information which is totally false is the worst thing anyone can do. So, you should not even think of doing such a thing as it can get you blacklisted also.
- Not meeting Canada’s Health standard
To go to Canada, you have to clear the Immigration Medical Exam which is required for refugees, temporary resident, and permanent resident. The government has taken this step to take care of the health of Canadians. Make sure your health is best and get the proper information which is required for the Immigration Medical Exam.
- You show interest in staying
Another common reason for visa denial is that they start showing interest in staying in Canada even after their total stay. Moreover, they are seeking for an employment opportunity. So you should not show interest in staying there.
Effective tips to avoid rejection
- Students you are applying for the first time should choose the best Canada VISA Consultant. Additionally, you should choose the best IELTS centre in Ludhiana to prepare for the exam.
- Make sure you submit the documents which mention the return date to your home once your study is completed.
- You should properly complete all the rules which are mentioned in the documents. There might be document related to the Immigration & Refugee Protection regulations, and Immigration and refugee protection Act.
- Don’t forget to submit the original copy of the acceptance letter from the Canadian University as it is mandatory.
- Provide proper information related to financial sources so that it does not create any issue. In addition to this, select the visa category properly.